MUFON – The Mutual UFO Network
MUFON was officially “born” on May 31, 1969. We are the oldest, continuing UFO investigative organization on the planet. Please visit MUFON.com for more information and to join.
MISSION: The Scientific Study of UFOs for the Benefit of Humanity.
- Investigate UFO sightings and collect the data in the MUFON Database for use by researchers worldwide.
- Promote research on UFOs to discover the true nature of the phenomenon, with an eye towards scientific breakthroughs, and improving life on our planet.
- Educate the public on the UFO phenomenon and its potential impact on society.
If you are a member of MUFON, the fee for our Marin Sonoma meetings are $5. If you are not, the meeting fee is $10.
LORIEN FENTON – MUFON Marin Sonoma Meeting Director
Lorien became actively involved in the San Francisco Bay Area UFO Community after almost dying from a mysterious form of Pneumonia during the H1N1 scare of summer 2009. It was that near death experience which propelled her into doing the work she loves in a community that she has been passionate about her entire life.
Lorien is the MUFON Marin and Sonoma counties Meeting Director, holding meetings in Petaluma, CA on the first Saturday of the month. Visit www.MUFONMarinSonoma.com.
Her current “occupations” include web designer, bookkeeper, Marketing and PR Person and a conference producer.
She also produced the Super Soldier and Mind Control Summits (2012-13-14). She is currently planning an extensive Mind Control Summit, which will cover the topics of Targeted Individuals, Transhumanism, “Super Soldiers and Monarchs” and more (www.MindControlSummit.com). If that wasn’t enough, she has two weekly radio talk shows. They are:
- The Fenton Perspective, Mondays at 5pm PT/8pm ET on Revolution Radio at www.FreedomSlips.com
- The Fenton Files, Mondays 8pm PT/11pm ET on www.KCORradio.com
If you haven’t guessed by now, she lives in front of a computer, has her ear glued to a phone, and has no children other than her two tail-less cats. She sings “Moon Dance” by Van Morrison to herself, is slowly becoming a Crazy Old Cat Lady, and finally saw her first “official” UFO on 11/1/2014. She has never been abducted or seen a Grey or Reptilian — that she can remember.